AVRiQ Partner Terms!
This ‘Terms & Conditions for partner’ is an agreement that governs your partnership with AVRiQ. In this Agreement, we will refer you, as the Service professional/business, and all of your agents, employees, representatives, and subcontractors as "professional" or "you" or "business" and AVRiQ's employees and agents as "we" or "us" or "AVRiQ." Please read all information carefully. By using this website, partners agree to be bound by these Terms. If partner accepts these Terms, they should periodically review these Terms as AVRiQ may revise them from time to time as may be applicable.
PROHIBITIONS ON SUBMITTED CONTENT
- You shall not upload, post, any content, be it text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the website without the prior written consent of AVRiQ.
- You shall not transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software without the prior written consent of AVRiQ
- You shall not distribute the posting of your Service offer, the posting of your desired Service, or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Website, the Service, the Service Professional, or the Feedback
- You shall not use the user’s personal information with the intention to harm or exploit any individual under the age of 14 ("Minor") in any way; or collect personally identifiable information of any Minor, including, but not limited to, name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of his/her school.
- You shall not intend to gain unauthorized access anyone's privacy with the intention to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, passwords, bank account details, email addresses, phone numbers, credit card details, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent; contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage AVRiQ’s reputation.
- You shall not intend to harm another user's computer or would allow other unauthorized access via solicited software, links or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonation, using the identity of, or attempting to impersonate an AVRiQ employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person through any means;
- Advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Website (as determined by AVRiQ in its sole discretion)
- Contains or could be considered "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", "affiliate marketing", or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- Contains advertising for Ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests;
- Distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm AVRiQ, or the interests or property of AVRiQ users
- Contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of AVRiQ
PROHIBITIONS ON SENDING MESSAGES
You will not send messages to other users containing:
- Offers to make national or international money transfers for amounts exceeding the asking price of a service, with intent to request a refund of any portion of the payment; or
- Unprompted advertising or marketing of a service not offered on the Website or an external website.
FEES POLICY FOR SERVICE USERS
- The Professional shall ask the customer to initiate the online payment all fees or charges to AVRiQ's account based on fees, charges, and billing terms then in effect, after the completion of the service.
- The Professional shall submit service invoice to AVRiQ
- The Professional shall not ask customers to make payment to their own account (business’s account).
- Professional shall ask visiting charge prior to starting a business.
FEES POLICY FOR AVRiQ PARTNER
- Payment for Services offered will be made after 7 days of service completion.
- The fees specified in the services schedule are the total fees and charges for the Services and will not be increased during the term of the Services Schedule except as the parties may agree in writing.
- AVRiQ is liable to keep 20% of the total service fee (‘lead fee’) paid by the service user for the service offered by professional.
PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST NOT BE FRAUDULENT
Service Professionals shall not:
- List Services or offers relating to any Service in a category that is inappropriate for the Service they are offering;
- Misrepresent the location at which they will provide a Service;
- Include brand names or other inappropriate keywords in their Profile, Offer, Want, Feedback, or any other title or description relating to a Service;
- Use misleading titles that do not accurately describe the Service; or (e) include any information in their Profile that is fraudulent.
PROFILES AND OFFERS CANNOT USE TECHNIQUES TO AVOID OR CIRCUMVENT AVRiQ FEES
Service Professionals shall not:
- Offer a catalog or a link to a third-party website from which Service Users or any Registered User or user of the Website may obtain the Service directly
- Quote a single Service but offer additional identical services in the Service description
- Charge fees for traveling further than desired to provide the Service.
- Offer the opportunity through AVRiQ to purchase the Service or any other service outside of AVRiQ
- Use their Profile page or user name to promote services not offered on or through the Website and/or prohibited services.
In case we realize that any professional is involved in any of the above activities, AVRiQ is liable to blacklist the professional/business and withhold any outstanding credits or payments to the professional.
PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST PROMOTE AND PROVIDE A SAFE, SIMPLE, AND POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL WEBSITE USERS
Service Professionals shall not:
- Solicit Service Users to mail cash or use other payment methods not specifically permitted by AVRiQ as approved payment methods
- Include links that do not confirm to AVRiQ's policies with respect to third-party links
- Promote raffles, prizes, bonuses, games of chance, giveaways, or random drawings
- Use obscene language in any Posting
- Acknowledge or credit a third-party service professional for services or products
- With any promotional material in connection with that third-party company, and/or
- With a link to the third-party's website with any information in addition to the Service provided via AVRiQ;
- Include third-party endorsements
CONSENT FOR REACHING OUT VIA PHONE CALL, SMS, EMAIL OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
It is further clarified that your registration on the Website shall be deemed to be your consent to be contacted for the purposes mentioned above,
- on the mobile number shared by you and have opted out of receiving promotional calls and messages and
- by way of SMS or email notifications or messages in any other electronic form
SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
If a Service Professional violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her business agreement, AVRiQ, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions:
- terminate the partnership;
- limit the Service Professional's Account privileges;
- suspend the Service Professional's Account;
- cause the Service Professional pay fine on any fees earned on a cancelled service; and/or
- decrease the Service Professional's status earned via the Feedback page.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND CUSTOMER REVIEWS
When you choose to be AVRiQ Partner you are asked to enter your personal data for account opening and other purposes. Users are open to review your work on the website and you shall not object to both positive and negative reviews. Agreeing to our terms and conditions you are allowing AVRiQ to:
- Display Your Data on any part of the website
- Give Contact Information and Other Data to the User for Delivering Services
TERMINATION OF PARTNERSHIP BY AVRiQ
You hereby acknowledge and agree that AVRiQ, in its sole and absolute volition, has the right to terminate, or deactivate your Account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or participation in the use of the Website (or any part thereof), or remove and discard any Submitted Content on the Website ("Termination of Service"), immediately and without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, Account inactivity or if AVRiQ believes or has reason to believe that you have violated any provision of the business agreement.
Upon Termination of Service, the following shall occur: all licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate; and you shall promptly destroy all copies of AVRiQ Data and other content in your possession or control. You further acknowledge and agree that AVRiQ shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website. Upon Termination of Service, AVRiQ retains the right to use any data collected from your use of the Website for internal analysis and archival purposes, and all related licenses you have granted AVRiQ hereunder shall remain in effect for the foregoing purpose. In no event is AVRiQ obligated to return any Submitted Content to you.